The Missouri Consortium for Global Education (MCGE) is a consortium of community colleges whose primary aim is to promote and facilitate global education in and among its members. New info addeed under Study Abroad Opportunities!
|MCGE Roster – 2012||Study Abroad Opportunities||Lecturers Database|
For more MCGE information and documents click here STLCC Blackboard and log on using the following user and password: mcge. Then click on the Missouri Consortium for Global Education link within the page.
Founded in 1996, the goals and objectives of MCGE are:
- To facilitate the globalization of community college curricula.
- To assist community colleges in promoting the economic development of the community by providing marketing and technical skills to function in a global community.
- To promote the sharing of resources.
- To provide appropriate, accessible, affordable study abroad opportunities.
- To facilitate international and domestic college-to-college affiliations that provide appropriate global education experiences for staff, students and the community.
- To offer global education staff development opportunities.
- To assist individual staff and students to attain their personal goals in global experience.
- To provide statewide representation and leadership in selected organizations promoting proper participation of community colleges in international education.
- To assist in the hosting of international visitors.
The MCGE is now the vehicle through which Missouri community colleges are meeting global challenges together. For more information, contact Chris Sulincevski, Coordinator of International Programs at St. Louis Community College at email@example.com or (314) 539-5350.