The Missouri Community College Association is an individual membership organization dedicated to professional development and advocacy for community college students, faculty, staff, administrators, and trustees.
VISION: The Missouri Community College Association is where Missouri’s community colleges unite for advocacy, education, information, and networking.
MISSION: The Missouri Community College Association’s mission is to provide:
· Advocacy with stakeholders by providing one strong voice for all of Missouri’s community colleges;
· Educational activities that support student learning and professional development;
· Information and resource sharing;
· Opportunities for networking that facilitate interactions among the Association’s diverse membership; and
· Unity among all of Missouri’s community colleges.